Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm Anxious...

I only feel this way once in a blue moon. Actually, it's rarer than that; for blue moons come relatively often compared to how often I feel this way. I shall describe it like this:

Imagine you have been friends with someone for a decent amount of time. Then, some significant moment in your life comes, and you wonder, will they remember?

It's like that, but not like that at all. It's anxiousness of a different sort.
It's like waiting for the first snow fall. It's supposed to come at some point in winter, but you have no idea what it will look like. Okay, it's actually not like that at all. It's anxiousness of a different sort.

It's like devoting yourself to a cause, with only your best given, and wondering if that cause will lead to something greater. That's exactly what it's like. I'm anxious.

No comments: