Friday, June 10, 2011

Purchase Fair Trade Kenya Coffee From me, Support my Year in Kenya


Many of you know that I will be venturing to Kenya next year with a program at my school called 365M. I will be a missionary apprentice whilst still taking classes online from my school here in Kansas City, MO. My year in Kenya is not cheap, yet I know that God has called me and I can't turn away. You can support my trip to Kenya through purchasing some of the best coffee in the world! I am selling fair trade coffee beans for $15 per 1lb bag for Kansas City locals, and $20 for those outside of KC. I have purchased the beans from a company that pays Kenyan farmers at least 50% higher than the base fair trade regulations, sometimes as high as 100% or more. Not only are you supporting my trip to Kenya, you are providing a fair wage for local Kenyans. E-mail me at roland.tedder@gmail.com if you are interested!


No comments: