Sunday, September 28, 2008

This past week…

This past week has had its good and sad moments.  First off, the sad.  My Grandpa’s prostate cancer has spread to his back.  Not good.  He is in so much pain, and it is very sad to see.  My grandpa has been one of the biggest influences on my life.  He has been a man of great integrity, and has led a life by example.  He starts radiation this coming week, but only to stop some of the pain, not stop the cancer. 

DSCF2161

It was good to be with my parents.  They were up at a retreat in McCall, and spent some time down here as well.  We had fun. 

Picture 60

Finally this past weekend was spent up at McCall on a retreat with the religion department here at NNU.  It was pretty fun.  I really enjoyed getting to know some of my fellow students and staff better.  And we played two ball a lot.  The one of the best games ever!

Also, I enjoyed this song:

No comments: